Shepard’s species would depend on what class is picked
Adept - Asari
Soldier - Krogan, Drell
Engineer - Quarian, Salarian
Vanguard - Krogan
Infiltrator - Turian, Drell
Sentinel - Not sure, will come back to this one
Sidney - Thinks Sidney is headstrong, hilarious, and sometimes a little stupid. She thinks he’s an excellent trainer, and enjoys battling against him for training. He reminds her of the sister close to her age.
Phoebe - Finds Phoebe to be a charming young woman. Doesn’t like it when Phoebe forces her out to a club, but secretly enjoys it, though will never cop to it. Considers Phoebe a close friend.
Glacia acts rather sisterly to both Sidney and Phoebe, seeing them as younger siblings. It makes her feel less homesick.
Drake - Drake is sort of a father like figure. He made her feel at home when she first came to the E4. She enjoys eating brunch with him, and have a good laugh over things.
Wallace - She likes Wallace, but he sometime exasperates her with his constant desire to overhaul her wardrobe, which she fights because she sees nothing wrong with her clothes they are just fine!!!
Steven - Glacia enjoys spending time with him. They have tea and discuss things going on in the region and keeping an eye on the local criminal organizations. She doesn’t mind helping him with tedious league duties.
- Always, ALWAYS cool, calm, and collected.
- Battle exhilarates her, but she does not get fired up, keeping her face set and her head level.
- Her temper is nonexistent, it’s a very rare sight to see her angry
- Her patience is endless, her buttons are hard to push. But they are pushable, and when angry, her wrath is terrible.
- Not that she explodes, but she becomes as cold as her faithful pokemon, and has no mercy.
- Loves her solitude, when not performing her Elite Four duties, she is in Shoal Cave training.
- Doesn’t go out and “have fun”, prefers to stay at home unless forced by Sidney or Phoebe.
- Likes to read, and is seen with a book in hand during her free time
wrong blog dskljfpoaewufsl;fdsj
talia is easily flattered, you can butter her up and get safe voyage across the ocean for the rest of your life easily. merely praying to her satisfies her, but going above and beyond that, she will make sure everyone of your voyages is safe
if you piss her off however, she will strike with a mighty vengeance. how do you piss her off? by not respect her or the ocean. if you piss her off, she will curse your ships so that they will sink or have very bad problems during sailing
she’s also been known to sen sirens and nymphs to disrupt the voyages of those who dare disrespect her